Three lakes, Grendon Pond is 8 acres with
60 pegs, Scotland Pond is
9 acres with 40 pegs and Brickyard
Pond is 2 acres with 26 pegs.
Take A45 from Northampton towards Wellingborough, turn off at
Earls Barton exit and follow signs for Grendon, fishery is
signposted on rightbefore Grendon Village..
Castle Ashby Fisheries, Grendon Road, Chadstone, Castle Ashby,
Northants, NN7 1LH.
Mick Hewlett, Tel. 01604 712346 [after 6pm] or mobile 07799527972.
Day ticket £7, concessions £4 for 1 rod. £8,
concessions £4.50 for 2 rods.
Evening ticket £4, concessions £3.
Match bookings £, minimum of 10 pegs [148 pegs available]
Brickyard Pond contains bream to 6lbs, carp into
double figures, crucian carp to 3lbs, gudgeon, perch, rudd to 1lb,
roach over 1lb and tench to 5lbs.
Grendon Pond contains bream to 2lbs, carp over 20lbs,
crucian carp to 2lbs, gudgeon, perch over 1lb, roach to 12ozs,
rudd and tench.
Scotland Pond contains bream to 7lbs, carp to 30lbs,
gudgeon, perch, pike, roach, rudd and tench.
1. All year fishing.
2. No night fishing [except syndicate members on Scotland
3. Barbless hooks only, maximum size 8.
4. No keepnets or sacks.
5. No boats including bait boats.
6. No fires.
7. Un-hooking mats MUST be used.
8. Rubbish will not be tolerated please take it home or use
the bins supplied.
9. Maximum of 2 rods to be used at any one time, and not to
be left unattended.
10. Excessive noise, abusive or foul language will not be
11. All fish to returned to water alive.
Open Match Rules:
1. Nets must be dipped between mid April to the end of
2. All fish under 2lb are to be kept in a seperate net.
3. Fiftenn 2lb+ carp per net.
4. No balling of groundbait past 13 metres.
5. Barbless hooks, no bigger than size 10 to be
6. No nuts, peas or beans to be used.
7. Anglers must not leave their rods in the water when
leaving the peg.
8. Cars must not be moved during a match.
Toilets, café and shop on site.
Disabled access to some pegs.
Farm Fishing, Aynho
Spring fed 25-peg one-acre lake with depths ranging from 4 to 12ft
and averaging 7ft.
Take the A43 from Northampton to Brackley, then head towards M40,
turn right at roundabout for Croughton and Aynho [B4031], at Aynho
take the B4100 to Banbury, turn left into car park just before 30
mile limits on edge of village.
Mr. Nigel Oakley, Grange Farm, Goddington, Bicester, OX27 9AF.
Tel. 01869 810258 or 07887 845836.
Day ticket £5, concessions £3, match bookings
£69 [20 pegs].
Bream to 7lbs, carp to 20lbs, chub over 7lbs, crucian carp over
2lbs, gudgeon, roach and rudd over 1lb, and tench to 7lbs.
1. All year fishing.
2. No night fishing.
3. Barbless hooks only.
4. No litter, use bins provided or take rubbish home.
5. No carp over 3lbs in keepnets and only carp friendly
nets for carp.
Groundbait in moderation. No boilies.
Safe private car parking and toilets.
Collingtree Golf Course Lakes, Northampton
5 lakes available.
Limited membership £30, concessions £15.
Corby Boating Lake, Corby
[Last updated 25/11/2012]
2-acre park lake with depths between 3 and 4 feet.
Barry Scholes, Mob.07818444815
Day ticket £4.40 for Corby resident, concession £2.30.
Day ticket £8.00 for non-Corby resident, concessions
£4.00. Match bookings
Carp to 31lbs, catfish, crucian carp, perch over 1lb, roach to
2lbs, rudd to 2lbs, tench to 5lbs and zander.
1. You will fish in a manner in which is in no way detrimental to
wildlife or fish.
2. Any hooked birds to be reported to cafe staff immediately.
3. Footpaths must not be obstructed at any time.
4. You must carry a current EA licence.
5. You must use only barbless hooks [shop bought only, no micros].
6. You do not spin for fish.
7. You do not use groundbait.
8. You fish at peg numbers only, one person per peg.
9. You do not remove fish from the lake.
10. You do not put fish into the lake.
11. No rubbish is left at the lake.
12. No junior to use two rods at one time.
13. Night fishing by permission only [contact the Boating Lake on
14. All bait to be carried in bait boxes, no tins.
15. Under 12's to be accompanied by an Adult at all times.
16. Unhooking mats compulsory [for large fish].
17. No floating baits.
18. No keepnets to be used in this lake, except in official
These rules will be enforced vigorously. Persons failing to comply
with the above requirements may be banned from fishing in the lake
for the season.
PLEASE NOTE: No fishing between pegs 1 - 8 and 45 - 54 [inclusive]
on Thursdays or Sundays [these are designated areas and days for
Corby & District Model Boat Club].
From 1st May to 30TH September at wekends, school holidays and
bank holidays. Pegs 1 - 17 and 45 - 54 fishing is dawn to 11.00am
only and 5.00pm to dusk [Designated area and time for hire boats -
half day ticket available].
Pellet allowed in moderation.
Lakeside cafe is open every day 8.30am - 4pm.
Toilets on site.
Caravan and campsite offering
nine lakes out of twelve for fishing. Lakes vary in size from 2 to
25 acres, also offers sections of rivers Great Ouse and Tove on
Mr M. Wilson, The Manager, Cosgrove Leisure Park, Milton Keynes,
Tel. 01908 563360, Fax. 01908 263615
Residents only. There are no day visitors or day ticket fishing
Fountain View contains perch. Kingfisher Lake contains bream to 11lbs, carp to
25lbs, perch to 4lbs, pike to 35lbs, roach to 2lbs, rudd to 2lbs
and tench to 10lbs.
Fishing allowed from 1st April to 31st October on lakes only,
normal close season rules apply for rivers.
Toilets, café, tackle shop and shop on site. Disabled
access to some swims.
Covert Farm, East Haddon
The lake is
situated about 20 yards off the road down a hill in a
peaceful location, although not suitable for cars.
Williams or Anne Lowe Tel. 01604 770606
Cransley Hall Lake,
Currently no fishing allowed
Take A43 from Northampton towards Kettering, take right turn to
Broughton, in centre of Broughton take turning to Cransley, at
Cransley turn left at crossroads at top of hill, the hall is
approx. 300yds on the left.
Carp to 25lbs, roach, tench and trout.
Barbless hooks only. Large carp to be returned immediately except
in matches. Fish from designated pegs only.
No bloodworm and joker.
Carp, perch, pike, roach and tench.
Crockwell Farm, Eydon
[Last updated 25/11/2012]
Currently no fishing, as owners
currenly have no lans to re-stock he lakes.
Two lakes. The main lake has upto 30 pegs.
Harper, Crockwell Farm, Eydon, Northants. Tel. 01327 361358
Cromwell Farm, Naseby
Small spring-fed lake with an
just outside the village of Naseby on the Haselbech road.
Tel. 01604 740596 or Mob. 07736 945846
carp and roach.
Fishing all year round, dawn to dusk only.